Let's chat: 902-225-7077
TMG The Mortgage Group Atlantic Inc.
Specializing in Mortgages for Military Families
As a military spouse, I understand the unique mortgage needs of your family
Purchasing a home is the biggest investment of your life and you have specialized mortgage needs. You should feel confident about who you're working with and where you're doing business. I offer comprehensive support, in-depth knowledge of military-friendly mortgage policies and a first-hand understanding of how to make the process easier on your family.
  • Convenience
    Military members can move frequently and need their mortgage process to be easy. I compare options for you, will accommodate various time zones and modern appointment options, such as Skype and phone conference for spouses in different locations.
  • Time
    House hunting trips are short. My research skills and lender relationships will help you get the right mortgage, so you can spend more time finding your perfect home in the best neighbourhood.
  • No Charge
    There's no charge to you for my services on typical residential mortgage transactions. My unbiased, independent advice is a free value and I'm here when you need me for each and every posting.
Why Should You Use My Services?
Negotiation. I have strong lender relationships, which is to your advantage when I negotiate your mortgage.
Knowledge. All mortgages are not created equal. Rate is not the only important factor. 

Understanding. I live the same military family lifestyle and can help guide you through the important decisions you'll need to make. 
What if You're Not Military? While 70% of my clients are military families, the other 30% are civilian families looking for the same unbiased mortgage advice and personalized service. 
Featured In:
The Globe And Mail  
Canadian Military Family Magazine
Awards, Designations, Courses, Memberships & Community Involvement
TMG Atlantic Top Sales List 1st Quarter 2018
TMG Atlantic Top Sales List 3rd Quarter 2018
Top Rookie TMG Canada List April 2018
Top Rookie TMG Canada List July 2018
Top Rookie TMG Canada List August 2018
Top Rookie TMG Canada List November 2018
TMG Atlantic Top Sales List 3rd Quarter 2017
TMG Atlantic Rising Star Award 2017 
Bachelor of Arts, Mount Saint Vincent University 2003
Additional Courses: Financial Management, Organizational Management 2016
Member, Mortgage Professionals Canada
Member, Mortgage Professionals Canada Atlantic Chapter
Member, Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association Atlantic Canada
Co-Chair, Credit Reporting Committee, Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association Atlantic Canada 2018 - 2019
Volunteer, Conference Committee, Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association Atlantic Canada 2017 - 2018
Treasurer, BLT Elementary School Parent Teacher Coalition 2018 - Present
Secretary, BLT Elementary School Parent Teacher Coalition 2016 - 2017 
Mortgage Sales Certification Manulife Bank of Canada 2017 - Present
Manulife Bank Partner Rewards Certification "Silver" - 2019
Building Intercultural Competence Certification - Immigrant Services Association of NS - 2019
Get started with your application now!
Let's get your pre-approval or approval started today! I'm here to help!
Rave Reviews
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Get the skinny on home ownership, mortgage news and more...
My Mortgage Blog — Latest Posts
There’s real estate life outside of Toronto and Vancouver
If you read the headlines about the housing industry, you’re bound to think that affordability is out of reach, and if you’re a first-time home buyer, you may think you will never be able to own a...
Read More
Canadian Housing Affordability Improves – Really! Here’s Why
Housing affordability has been big talk in the country for a few years now. We’ve had rising interest rates and rising house prices, to a point where government felt it had to intervene to mitigate...
Read More
Buy a House Now or Wait?
There are a lot of questions surrounding affordability in the housing market. There is some uncertainly as to whether the housing market will continue to slow down, with prices starting to decline in...
Read More
Yes, you can be a homeowner
The news is full of negatives about housing market slowdowns, mortgage stress tests that shut millennials out of homeownership, low inventory, a slowing economy – it goes on. Although it may seem...
Read More
View More
Contact me! Let's get started today!

Get in touch with me today for your free consultation!

I'm here to help you. Messages go directly to my inbox! I'll review and get in touch with you asap!